Library of Things
The Library of Things is a collection of items - such as games, consumer electronics, and tools - that you can check out with your library card. Use this guide to explore the items and how it works.
- Items may be checked out at the Circulation Desk (or call ahead for curbside checkout) by Malvern- Hot Spring County Library cardholders in good standing
- When checking out, patron must review and sign a borrower agreement
- Late fees are $1 amount per day and the borrower is responsible for replacement costs for lost or damaged items
- Items may be borrowed for one week and renewed one time.
- Return the item in clean and good working condition with all parts and components.